Products - Security
Walk Through Mettus HS
Mettus HS walk through metal detector was developed with advanced technology and manufactured following the requirements and procedures defined by NBR ISO 9001:2008 standards.
The equipment has signals digital processing techniques which gives it functioning reliability and a high noise immunity.
Side luminous bar for picked-up objects location.
Control and programming panel.
Mettus HS is an apparatus with the highest sensibility and with the capacity to intercept small metallic objects, such as: toners, warlike components, blades, small electronic objects, small tools, coins, jewels, among others. It’s a multi-zone detector, divided in 3, 6 or 11 zones and with side luminous bar to indicate the position of the metal on the user body. Easy maintenance equipment, formed by only one module, which eases, in one eventuality, a quick replacement to a low cost
• High resistance structure with excellent finishing, free of corners or edge ends which may cause people damages.
• Plastic attachment basis on the ground and waterproof.
• Digital technology with microprocessed electronic and non-volatile memory.
• Multi-zones system with 3,6 and 11 distinct zones.
• Side luminous bar from basis to top to indicate individual or multiple location of detected objects.
• Luminous and sound detection warning with volume, tone and time adjustments.
• Control panel integrated with liquid cristal display with backlight (4 lines and 16 characters).
• Detection sound warning buzzer.
• Turned on indicator led.
• Free condition indicator led’s (Green) or in detection (red).
• Power indicator led.
• Metallic body indicator through Bargraph colored leds.
• It has high sensilbility to detects magnetic and non-magnetic small metals such as:toners, warlike components, blades, small electronic objects, small tools, coins, jewels, among others .
• Programming command protected by two passwords with 6 digits.
• PC communication possibility for remote programming.
• Three programming languages: Portuguese, English and Spanish.
• Sensibility with 100 programming levels independent by zone.
• It has 20 operation channels, allowing one more equipment to be installed at the same environment.
• Auto-adjustment system by object sampling.
• Failure monitoring system and anti-sabotage system.
• Events register.
• Detection counter.
• Manufactured according to rules NILECJ 0601-00 levels 4 and 5 and NBR5410 (safety items).
• Risk-free to pacemakers holders, vital support system, pregnant women and storage mídia (Cd’s, disks, vídeo tapes, magnetic cards and similars)
• High immunity to external electromagnetic interferences.
• Power 100 to 240Vca; 30VA.
• Operation temperature of -10°C to +60°C.
• Humidity from 0 to 95% with no condensation.
• Auxiliary output with NA/NF contacts.
• Local or remote programming with the chance of PC connection
• MettusNET software for monitoring and remote programming.
• Passages counter by optical sensors with statistical calculate.
• Programming remote control.
• Inferior module for electric power connection, PC serial communication, data processing connection and no-break with until 4 hours autonomy.
• Two luminous bars indicating detection zones.
• Rollers for easy displacement.